Goodies Shop & Home Delivery – Frequently Asked Questions
Goodies Food Hall
Shop & Home Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Are you open during the current Coronavirus crisis?
YES. Our Shop continues to be open at this time. The Café is currently closed.
Q What special arrangements have you made for customers at this time?
The shop is open during normal opening hours. If you wish to visit the shop, we are only allowing 10 people in at a time and we ask that customers and staff adhere to guidance regarding social distancing whilst in the shop. We have rigorous cleaning and hand washing procedures in place. If you wish to visit the shop at the quietest time, the shop is quietest very first thing and very last thing.
Q What are the shop opening times?
The shop is open…
- Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm
- Saturdays from 8am – 5pm
- Sundays from 9am – 4pm
Q Is there parking?
Yes, we have a large free car park right next to the shop which is for our customers use. Access to the shop is level and wheelchair friendly.
Q Call and Collect Service – 01379 676880
We know that many vulnerable people are rightly adhering to the government guidelines regarding social isolation and will wish to minimise contact with others. We recommend our delivery service at this time, however you can also call and collect and we’ll bring your shopping to your car on your arrival at Goodies (if you arrange this with us and let us know when you have arrived).
Q Are you delivering shopping?
YES! A resounding YES! We are delivering. We are delivering shopping and supplies all up and down the A140 and into Norwich. Delivery is FREE within 5 miles of the shop and we make a modest charge for fuel and drivetime beyond this. Please telephone us on 01379 676880 for a delivery quote for your address.
We are delivering every day and aiming to help as many people as we can. We will leave shopping on your doorstep or wherever is convenient and safe to do so – if requested.
Q How do I order a delivery?
Please telephone us on 01379 676880. All our deliveries are being co-ordinated by our shop team. They have delivery prices, delivery slot availability and the latest stock availability. They will be able to help you.
Q How do I make payment for a delivery?
For deliveries we will take payment by card by telephone – 01379 676880.
Q Do you have a list of items available to buy / deliver?
We don’t currently have a list of everything we sell or that is available to deliver. We are much more than a conventional farm shop and our range of products is extensive. As a flavour, you can expect to find the following in our shop (and available for delivery)
- Vegetables / Salad
- Potatoes (sacks of 25kg)
- Salad dressing
- Jams / Chutneys
- Frozen Goodies homemade filled pies (a range of fillings – subject to today’s availability)
- Frozen Goodies homemade frozen meals (including fish cakes, cottage pies, shepherds pie, macaroni cheese, cauliflower cheese, mashed potato, cheesy mashed potato, dauphinoise potato, root mash, chilli con carne, thai green chicken curry – subject to today’s availability)
- Field Fare Quality Frozen Products
- Meat (including sausages, burgers, stir fry, chops, steak, chicken, beef, lamb, gammon, ham and much much more).
- Chilled Goodies homemade ready meals – a range (including lasagne, chicken, beef and lamb dishes – subject to availability)
- Chilled Goodies prepared vegetables (including stuffed mushrooms, roasted vegetables and more – subject to availability)
- Goodies homemade quiches and pies (including pork pies, scotch eggs and sausage rolls – subject to availability)
- Ice Cream
- Goodies homemade desserts (including cheesecakes and roulades – subject to availability)
- Goodies homemade cakes and treats – straight from the Bakery
- Cheese (including many Norfolk and Suffolk cheeses)
- Beers, Wines & Spirits (including lots of local gins)
- Soft drinks, juices, water, tonic water and cordials (including brands like Belvoir and local apple juice)
- A selection of Sweets, Biscuits and Chocolates
- Crackers and biscuits for cheese
- Easter goodies
- Tinned goods (tinned tomatoes, beans etc)
- Lentils, pasta and dried goods
- Flour, yeast and baking supplies
- Teas and Coffees
We are still having regular deliveries of supplies from our local suppliers and we are grateful for their support at this time. If our stocks are low, then our team will be able to advise as to when we are expecting our next deliveries. Wherever possible, we sell local produce.
Q What gluten-free and vegan products do you have available?
Please call our shop team for the latest information on the gluten-free and vegan products that we stock. Please call on 01379 676880.
Q Do you sell vouchers?
Yes, we do. We can sell vouchers over the phone too.
Q Where is Goodies Food Hall?
Goodies Food Hall is in the heart of the South Norfolk countryside but is very easy to find. The shop is only 200 yards off the A140, Norwich to Ipswich road, approximately 10 miles North of Diss and 3 miles South of Long Stratton. Whether approaching from the North or South you will find the shop well signposted from the main road so you will not miss the turn into Wood Lane. There is a large car park for customers convenience; the entrance is on the right-hand side off Wood Lane. Put our postcode into your Sat Nav | IP21 4XU
Goodies Food Hall French’s Farm, Wood Lane Pulham, Diss, IP21 4XU
Telephone 01379 676880
Please check our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest news and updates.
Thank you to our valued customers old and new. We really appreciate your support at this time.
Stuart & Kim Gooderham
and all the Goodies Team