What does Goodies sell…?
“What do you stock….?”
We know that it’s hard to imagine what we might have in our Food Hall if you haven’t visited before, which is why we’ve been round the shop and snapped lots of what we have on offer here. Whether you need meat, flour, eggs, fruit, veg, cheese, store cupboard staples, cakes, pies, beers, wine, milk or just about anything else really, we have so much in store. And if there’s anything specific that you want or need then just give us a call on 01379 676880 and we can let you know whether we’ve got it or whether we can get it.
We don’t currently have a list of everything we sell or that is available to deliver. We are much more than a conventional farm shop and our range of products is extensive. As a flavour, you can expect to find the following in our shop (and available for delivery)
- Vegetables / Salad
- Potatoes (sacks of 25kg)
- Salad dressing
- Jams / Chutneys
- Frozen Goodies homemade filled pies (a range of fillings – subject to today’s availability)
- Frozen Goodies homemade frozen meals (including fish cakes, cottage pies, shepherds pie, macaroni cheese, cauliflower cheese, mashed potato, cheesy mashed potato, dauphinoise potato, root mash, chilli con carne, thai green chicken curry – subject to today’s availability)
- Field Fare Quality Frozen Products
- Meat (including sausages, burgers, stir fry, chops, steak, chicken, beef, lamb, gammon, ham and much much more).
- Chilled Goodies homemade ready meals – a range (including lasagne, chicken, beef and lamb dishes – subject to availability)
- Chilled Goodies prepared vegetables (including stuffed mushrooms, roasted vegetables and more – subject to availability)
- Goodies homemade quiches and pies (including pork pies, scotch eggs and sausage rolls – subject to availability)
- Ice Cream
- Goodies homemade desserts (including cheesecakes and roulades – subject to availability)
- Goodies homemade cakes and treats – straight from the Bakery
- Cheese (including many Norfolk and Suffolk cheeses)
- Beers, Wines & Spirits (including lots of local gins)
- Soft drinks, juices, water, tonic water and cordials (including brands like Belvoir and local apple juice)
- A selection of Sweets, Biscuits and Chocolates
- Crackers and biscuits for cheese
- Easter goodies
- Tinned goods (tinned tomatoes, beans etc)
- Lentils, pasta and dried goods
- Flour, yeast and baking supplies
- Teas and Coffees
We are still having regular deliveries of supplies from our local suppliers and we are grateful for their support at this time. If our stocks are low, then our team will be able to advise as to when we are expecting our next deliveries. Wherever possible, we sell local produce.